top of page
See our updated hours of operation here.
We are CLOSED on May 29 in observance of Memorial Day but the Alvin Settles Pool will be open.
Charles Lind Brown Recreation Center will remain closed until June 5.
The Burton Wells basketball gym and the Shell Point Park restrooms are closed until further notice.
Youth Soccer is our most popular sport, with thousands enrolling in the program every year. The Spring Season is for participants ages 4 through 16. Schedules are designed to maximize results through age-appropriate practice and game times.
RAIN OUT INFORMATION
1. What equipment will my child need?
2. How old does my child have to be?
3. Do I have to be a resident of Beaufort County?
4. When will I know which team my child is on?
5. Where will practices and games be held?
7. When are games?
8. Can I have my child placed on a team of my choice?
9. When and where is registration?
10. What happens if I'm late registering?
11. What happens if I'm super-late registering?
12. How can I avoid missing the Registration Period?
13. Where is my child's uniform? When do I get it?
14. When will I receive my children's pictures?
15. What about trophies?
16. Will All-Stars selections be made?
18. How can I become a sponsor?
19. How can I become an official?
20. How can I apply for a scholarship?
21. Where can I find the team standings?
People who viewed Spring Youth Soccer also viewed these offerings:
Fall Youth Soccer
Children's Swim Lessons
Scuba Certification Classes
Lifeguard Certification Classes
Slip N' Slash Saturdays
Become a Coach
Become a Referee / Official
Soccer Info Flyer
Sponsoring a Team
Financial Hardship Assistance
Sponsoring a League
Parents and Players Code of Conduct
Become a Corporate Sponsor
bottom of page