OSCAR FRAZIER PICTURE DAY
Multiple photographers will be on-site at Oscar Frazier Park on Saturday, October 21. Photos for cheer and flag football will be taken at the football field and the photos for baseball and softball will be taken at the diamonds. EVEN IF your team is not scheduled to play on Saturday, October 21, team and individual portraits are being taken. Please make every attempt to be prompt and in uniform to help everyone stay on schedule. Communicate with your team's coach in the days ahead about what time/location the team should meet on Saturday, October 21. You do not have to purchase prints to be part of your team picture!
HERE ARE EASY, YET IMPORTANT STEPS TO GETTING YOUR BEST PICS, FAST:
Yes, we are aware the link below will state "BUCKWALTER RECREATION CENTER - SPORTS OSCAR FRAZIER PARK 10-21-2023" BUT YOUR PHOTOS ARE ONLY AT OSCAR FRAZIER PARK AND WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BUCKWALTER RECREATION CENTER!!!
1. Head over to Strawbridge.net right now with this link to prepay for your order:
2. Once paid, print your receipt and give it to the Strawbridge staff on-site on Saturday, October 21. The receipt tells the photographers which photos to take and how to process your order best. This option is MUCH faster and will save you time.
3. Pick up and complete the envelope available from your coach or the Oscar Frazier concession area. MAKE SURE YOU WRITE LEGIBLY SO IT ARRIVES TO YOUR HOME!!!
OR, do it the slower way...
1. ARRIVE 20-30 MINUTES EARLY and complete the envelope that will be available in person at the photography area on Saturday, October 21. This envelope lets the photographers know which photos to take and how to best process your order... MAKE SURE YOU WRITE LEGIBLY!!! Poorly written forms are the #1 reason people do not receive their photos on time.
2. Submit the completed envelope mentioned above to the Strawbridge Staff and pay in cash, check, or use Visa/MC in person on Saturday, September 30. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: "Strawbridge Studios".
PHOTO PACKAGE INFORMATION
Beaufort County Parks and Recreation staff is unable to make recommendations or offer any advice on photo packages. Please use the Live Chat function on the Strawbridge website to speak with a representative to determine which package will work best for you.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU'RE MISSING PICTURES
If your pictures have not arrived at your home within 5 weeks, contact Strawbridge's customer service. Beaufort County Parks & Recreation staff are unable to assist you in this matter. The Live Chat function on the Strawbridge website is simple and easy to use from your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Just tell them you're looking for your child's photos and give them these keywords:
"Oscar Frazier 10/21/23 FM436281"
Please be aware that parking lots will likely become full and plan accordingly. Also, please drive slowly and carefully around the park because numerous pedestrians may be walking alongside of it.
Saturday, October 21 - Oscar Frazier Flag Football Field
(flag football & cheerleading)
Saturday, October 21 - Oscar Frazier Baseball Outfield
(baseball & softball)
Justini Ponytail 11/12