Adults - $6.00 (Over the age of 17)
Children - $5.00 ( Ages 6 -17 years old)
Children under the age of 5 are free
Coaches and Players free with issued pass
· Absolutely NO ALCOHOLIC OR TOBACCO permitted on Beaufort County property (this includes the parking areas).
· No wheeled conveyances of any type are allowed inside the fence of the baseball parks including heelies (exceptions are: strollers and wheelchairs).
· No pets are allowed in the complex.
· No coolers or outside food items of any kind are allowed inside the baseball/softball park. (Exception: Team coolers (1 per team) are permitted only in their dugout with cooler tag that will be provided.)
· Unsportsmanlike conduct, foul language, and physical confrontations by spectators, players, and/or coaches will not be tolerated and will result in expulsion from the parks. Such conduct may also result in a permanent ban from Beaufort County facilities.
· Teams may warm-up only on playing fields, not on sidewalks or grass areas. Absolutely no hitting or throwing balls against any fences or walls (including soft toss). Please use the provided batting cages.
· Please don’t litter. Place trash in receptacles. Help us keep or parks clean!
· Be aware of foul balls at all times.
· Users of this facility do so at their own risk
· Please notify any complex or tournament staff of any problems and they will be happy to assist you.
· No sitting, watching, tailgating, or tents allowed outside the ball field fence. If you are sitting outside the fence, you will be asked to leave the facility.